40 litre trekking rucksack designed with the Air Space System to ensure that your back is ventilated. It maintains separation between the mesh that is in contact with your back and the body of the rucksack. The body of the rucksack can be divided into two compartments, with a lower one for handy access, and a main upper one. On the front pocket there are two straps for carrying equipment. The cover has two pockets, one that can be accessed from the outside and the other from the inside. The rucksack also has holders that allow you to carry your poles comfortably, and side compression straps that keep the load stable at all times.
· Dual access main compartment.
· Internal compartment for hydration bag.
· Height-adjustable cover with two pockets, one of which is made of mesh.
· Front pocket.
· Side pockets with two-way elastic fabric.
· Pole holder.
· Side compression straps.
· Waist pad with a pocket on each side.
Air Space System, H20.