The Marbore is a technical rucksack designed for technical journeys, where steep climbs put you to the test and you need a rucksack to keep you company and provide comfort. The Air Space system back allows for perfect ventilation, separating the body of the rucksack from your back, while still adjusting to the moving load. The Marbore is versatile, as it has ice axe holders and a front zip that makes it much easier to access the interior, regardless of the height of the load in your rucksack. It is made of Polyamide 420D and Polyamide 210D Micro Rips, so it is light, but also strong.
· Side pockets made of two-way elastic mesh.
· Fully watertight front zip.
· Lightweight, resistant fabric.
· Front straps with reinforcement for carrying two ice axes or poles.
· Internal compartment for hydration bag.
· Rucksack cover.
Air Space System, H20.