Technical rucksack for trips and ski excursions that last one day Our classic Edelweiss 30 has been redesigned. It retains all the aspects that make it an indispensable rucksack, but we have improved the fabric, making it lighter and equally resistant. The rucksack still has the hidden straps that allow you to carry your skis when they are crossed over each other. On the front, there is a strap that allows you to carry equipment, and a holder for your poles. The front pocket gives you an option for storing smaller items. The waist pad has a pocket on each side, where you can store small objects that you will need quick access to.
· Rucksack cover
· Internal compartment for hydration bag.
· Internal front zipped pocket.
· Retractable outer front pocket with equipment strap.
· Front straps for carrying crossed skis.
· Side pockets made of two-way elastic fabric.
· Pockets in lumbar waist pouch.
Air Flow System, H20.