The Poincenot 35 rucksack is designed for journeys that start with a long approach and end with a climb. You can carry all kinds of necessary equipment, both inside and outside the rucksack. You can carry your rope, thanks to the rope holder, two ice axes and poles. The waist pad is removable. As a result, it provides comfort during the approach section, but is also functional for climbing, as it is compatible with our harness.
· Internal compartment for hydration bag.
· Equipment straps in lumbar belt.
· Ice axe holders
· D-shaped front opening.
· Cord on the side for adjusting the load.
· Front straps with reinforcement for carrying two ice axes or poles.
· Rucksack cover.
· Two cords on the front for carrying equipment.