Our 35L canyoning backpack has padded back and shoulder straps, which provide great comfort of use with high loads. It is composed of 1000D Polyester PVC Coating (special coating) in both layers. Made to provide great drainage capacity through the side mesh (highly reinforced) and the relief holes at the base of the backpack. Made with very resistant materials for demanding use and rocks with rocks. It has supports for holding the rope and carabiners inside, as well as an adjustable mesh to divide the load of the backpack with loops to anchor it. The chest closure has a built-in whistle that serves to give instructions under the noise of water. It features a quick-release mushroom closure on the shoulder straps, to increase the safety of the backpack release in conflictive situations and allows it to be opened even with neoprene gloves. In addition, integrate a large upper pocket (backpack mushroom) with evacuation mesh and high-performance zipper. Its handles allow carrying and dragging vertically. It incorporates a zip line base system in white water and an adapter to prevent tipping and adjust a harness (harness fixing).
· 35L canyoning backpack for professional work
· Padded back and shoulder pads.
· Great drainage capacity (sides and base of the backpack)
· Highly resistant materials for demanding use.
· Rope holders and carabiners.
· Adjustable mesh for the division of the load.
· Chest closure with whistle.
· Mushroom fast opening closures on shoulder pads.
· Removable by means of quick releases.
· Large upper pocket with evacuation mesh and high-performance zipper.
· Material-carrying tape on shoulder pads with plastic warheads.
· Handles for carrying and dragging vertically.
· System for zip line base in white water.
· Adapter to prevent turning and adjustment to harness.